[Wine] FC4 X64 Wine RPMS ^_^

Adam Gibson agibson at ptm.com
Mon Nov 28 11:11:09 CST 2005

Botoaca Andrei wrote:
> Kiss my boots and call me daddy :) I did it. Wine RPMs for FC4X64. If
> anyone wants to host the first release of the RPMs, and or help continue
> to analyse why it's not 100% with many SW (i believe it's a GCC4 issue
> from FC4), mail me, to get spec / even RPMs if you can host.

Is it capable of loading 32bit native dlls?  I am just a user of wine
but I would think that native 32bit .dll files mixed with an x86_64
compiled wine would not work.  I have read that this keeps x86_64
compiled mplayer from loading 32bit .dll codec files(i have not tried
the dll codecs myself with x86_64 mplayer).  I just use the i686 wine
RPM because I assume that an x86_64 compiled wine would not be able to
load 32bit dlls.