[Wine] [Invalid ELF header] GSM audio codec in Ventrilo

Pictor pictorML at email.it
Mon Nov 28 12:31:32 CST 2005

Hi all,
I'm trying to run Ventrilo (voice chat) on WINE.
I have the latest version of wine.
I installed correctly Ventrilo.

Now I have to setup it to use the GSM 6.10 codec.
I read on-line that I only need to add "MSACM.msgsm610=msgsm32.acm" to
the system.ini file, and add the file in the /system directory.

I did it, but when I choose the codec GSM  I get an error:
"Unable to find the specified codec"

In the shell nothing appears with this error.

So I tried to rename the msgsm32.acm file in msgsm32.acm.so
This time, when I select the GSM codec, it give the same error pop-up,
BUT in the shell I receive this error:

"err:module:load_builtin_dll failed to load .so lib for builtin
L"msgsm32.acm": /usr/lib/wine/msgsm32.acm.so: invalid ELF header"

And I don'y know how to solve it :(

Can you help me? How can I fix it?

Thank you, and sorry for my english :) (I hope  it is intelligible!)

Pictor

 Sponsor:

 Per la casa dei tuoi sogni, la soluzione è un Credito Casa Findomestic, facile e senza anticipi, clicca qui per realizzare un sogno!

 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=3932&d=28-11