[Wine] Upgrade errors

William Powell billpwl1 at verizon.net
Mon Nov 28 18:30:33 CST 2005

I recently upgraded my linux box from Redhat 9 to FC4 (Linux xxxxxx
2.6.11-1.1369_FC4 #1 Thu Jun 2 22:55:56 EDT 2005 i686 i686 i386
GNU/Linux) and I followed that up with an update of an older (unknown
version) of Wine to a more recent version (wine-0.9-1fc4winehq.i686.rpm.)

I am now getting the following error even with a simple call to wine -v
for the version number.    "wine: symbol lookup error:
/usr/local/lib/libntdll.dll.so: undefined symbol: __wine_dbg_vprintf:"

Does anyone have a suggestion for repairing this error or a source of
reading material that might offer suggestions?  I will plow through the
man page for wine and winedbg for a fix suggestion.

Thanks, Bill