[Wine] reports are not well shown

Curro Amores curritoamores at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 29 05:30:23 CST 2005

Hi im runing my acces97 application. The problem is when im going to watch a
report, letters are not well shown. I have installed all the fonts
(arial...) and it keeps on. The text seems to be justified. I have traced
the program

trace:loaddll:load_builtin_dll Loaded module
L"c:\\windows\\system\\wineps.drv" : builtin
trace:loaddll:MODULE_FlushModrefs Unloaded module
L"c:\\windows\\system\\wineps.drv" : builtin
trace:loaddll:load_builtin_dll Loaded module
L"c:\\windows\\system\\wineps.drv" : builtin
trace:loaddll:MODULE_FlushModrefs Unloaded module
L"c:\\windows\\system\\wineps.drv" : builtin
trace:loaddll:load_builtin_dll Loaded module
L"c:\\windows\\system\\wineps.drv" : builtin
fixme:font:load_VDMX Failed to retrieve vTable
fixme:font:load_VDMX Failed to retrieve vTable
fixme:font:load_VDMX Failed to retrieve vTable
trace:loaddll:MODULE_FlushModrefs Unloaded module
L"c:\\windows\\system\\wineps.drv" : builtin

maybe is something with printer ( im using the cups printer). But the funny
thing is that i can see some other kinds of report.