[Wine] Bug with letters in newer Wine-versions

Walt Ogburn reuben at ugcs.caltech.edu
Sat Oct 8 14:49:34 CDT 2005

Hi Theuserbl,

OK, I have it now.  The message window looks like your wine3.png.  If I
click on the region where the text ought to be, I get a blinking cursor at
the top left of the region, as if I could edit it; but nothing that I type
becomes visible.  Perhaps that text region is getting created as an
editable text field with some other wrong properties.

- Walter