[Wine] Transport Tycoon Deluxe for Windows installation failure / Wine-20050930

Zoltan Boszormenyi zboszor at dunaweb.hu
Sun Oct 23 05:19:55 CDT 2005

I wanted to install Transport Tycoon Deluxe for Windows
but the installation does not even start.

I have wine-20050930-1fc3winehq.i686 on my system, FC3/x86-64.
The installation directory seems strange on the very first window,
every backslash character is painted as a strike-through upcase
letter W.

Browsing for another directory or typing the directory manually
gives the same problem.

You can download this game among others for testing from

For the ones who browse Linux gaming sites: Yes, I know about OpenTTD.
It requires the files from the _installed_ Transport Tycoon Deluxe.

Best regards,
Zoltán Böszörményi