[Wine] Wine 0.9 - IE - OWA

Jafar jafaruddin.lie at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 20:46:32 CST 2005

Hi guys
Has anyone have any workarounds with Internet Explorer 6 not
displaying the mailbox on Outlook Web Access properly?
My specs: Wine 0.9 on FC4, IE6 installed using ies4linux
The problems (as I can see): the right-click context menu on the
mailbox doesn't work (it doesn't display anything) and the compose
email interface is missing the place where you can actually type your
mail message.

I know this not specifically the fault of Wine, but if anyone has
suggestions that'll be great since I can't find a decent mail client
that would work as well as OWA or Outlook 2003 on Exchange 2003
server.

TIA.