[Wine] can anyone explain any of these error messages

Hiji hijinio at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 5 13:15:06 CDT 2005

> Running 20050830 on FC4 -
> These are errors from the Windows setup app when I
> tried to run wine [name of
> installation file] - Is this situation just
> hopeless, or is there something
> here that could help me get past this problem?

While I can't answer your question directly, please
remember that Wine does not run everything that runs
on Windows.  In fact, I'd say that 50% or more of
Windows applications still do not run via Wine since
it's still considered "alpha".  My guess is that you
are expecting more out of Wine than it can deliver (at
the moment.)

Hiji