[Wine] wine in ubuntu

Liam Kurmos quantum_liam at yahoo.co.jp
Thu Sep 8 04:32:49 CDT 2005

Yuan Jue I think you mis-read Caleb's post, as I almost did. His problem
is that he gets that message even when is *not* superuser.

I don't have any great clues on why this is happening, if it happened to
me I'd probably start by checking out things like the users group and
the 'sudo'ers list. As a work around you could install wine with
configure and make as root.