[Wine] Internet explorer

Randall Walls rwalls at gwi.net
Tue Sep 20 21:13:42 CDT 2005

I ended up moving everything in the ~/.ies4linux/ie6/directory into my
real wine c directory and then making a symlink in ~/.ies4linux/ie6/
that pointed to it. This seemed to make the most sense, especially when
it comes to the fonts I have installed in windows/fonts - I want these
available system wide and didn't want to have to keep a copy in 2
places. YMMV.

Randall Walls