[Wine] Default font used by WINEPS

André Carvalho acarvalho at abordo.com.br
Fri Sep 23 19:05:29 CDT 2005

What I meant by WINEPS is the portscript driver that wine uses to print
I want to change the default font that the postscript driver uses.

I have a program that prints text to a matrix printer, since wine
generates a graphic postscript of the text, the printer needs a filter
to print. That is not the problem, everything prints fine, but I need a
font like courier, that the letter "i" and the letter "M" have the same
Did you get it ?
Wineps is using something like Helvetica and I lose the format of the
document. The document is a report that has some tables.
If I get wineps to use the courier font, my problem is over.
Someone knows ?

André Carvalho