[Wine] The Wine project needs YOU to help triage bugs!

Dan Kegel daniel.r.kegel at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 10:37:03 CDT 2005

Wine is approaching the 0.9 release, and
it's time to start fixing all the lingering
bug reports in Wine's bug database.
You can help the Wine developers do
this even if you're not a developer yourself!
All you have to do is spend an hour trying to
reproduce a bug that somebody else filed.
If you're interested, please go to
 http://kegel.com/wine/qa
for step-by-step instructions.

That page is new, and I'd appreciate feedback
on any problems you run into while trying it.
Once it's proved useful, I'll add it to the web pages
at http://winehq.org.

Thanks, and happy bug-hunting!

Dan Kegel
Occasional Wine contributor and QA cheerleader