[Wine] The Wine project needs YOU to help triage bugs!

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 22:35:40 CDT 2005

Hi,
   I guess it's stating the obvious, but just using the standard Wine
install I tried both Quicken 2005 and Office 2000 today. Neither
installed.

   Is there any stated policy about things like Winetools? What should
we expect Wine to handle and when should we resort to using things
outside of Wine?

Thanks,
Mark