[Wine] Re: New apps in Wine AppDB - how long?

Jonathan Ernst Jonathan at ErnstFamily.ch
Tue Sep 27 20:18:33 CDT 2005

Le mardi 27 septembre 2005 à 17:47 -0700, Mark Knecht a écrit :
> Hi,
>    I entered a couple of new apps in the Wine Application Database
> last evening. I didn't get any conformation emails and I don't see any
> indication of them getting in yet.
>
>    How does the process work? How long might it take for a new app to
> show up there?
>
>    Thisis most likely not the exactly correct place ot ask but I
> figure someone here probably knows. I was thinking about signing up to
> be an application manager for some new apps.
>
> Thanks,
> Mark

Hi,

I'm one of the AppDB maintainer. We have been a little bit busy lately
and haven't had time to review all applications.

The applications you submitted (thank you for that) will be reviewed in
the next 24 hours...

Regards,
Jonathan