[Wine] Re: Problem with DllOverrides (Wine 20050725)

Rein Klazes wijn at wanadoo.nl
Fri Sep 30 05:58:34 CDT 2005

On Thu, 29 Sep 2005 13:02:26 +0000, in gmane.comp.emulators.wine.user
you wrote:

>I suppopse, my problem is not this file.
>This VB program is a 'relooking' of a telnet connection to remote
>application. The problem is that I obtain several error 9 'subscript out of
>range' due I think that the remote application send arrays not
>comprehensibles by the program lauch by wine. No error and problem in
>Windows XP system.

If using native win98 ole dll's did not help, I am afraid this means you
will need to debug wine.

Do you think you could provide a sample application that shows the
problem? If so, file a bug report at http://bugs.winehq.org and upload
the program with instructions how to reproduce.

Rein.