[Wine] Agility Unscrambled Followup(Was: New to Wine, Install Problem)

Kevin Monceaux Kevin at RawFedDogs.net
Sun Apr 2 17:38:35 CDT 2006

Sven,

On Sat, Apr 01, 2006 at 12:44:32AM +0200, Sven Paschukat wrote:

> I've tried a native usp10.dll and one error with printing disappeared
> here. Try copying a usp10.dll from a windows partition into your
> .wine/drive_c/windows/system32 directory and start the app with
> WINEDLLOVERRIDES="usp10=n" wine Ag...exe
>
> Maybe it helps.

Thanks for all the help.  I think I'm past all the Wine-related problems.
It looks like part of the printing problem is not Wine-related.  I suspect
it's eather a glitch in the current version of the software, which is a beta
version according to Agility Unscrambled's web site, or perhaps a problem
with the test database I set up.  I get the same error when I run Agility
Unscrambled on Windows XP via Qemu.

Kevin
http://www.RawFedDogs.net
http://www.WacoAgilityGroup.org