[Wine] IE6 on wine

Linda de Boer ldb at swmbo.ca
Sun Apr 9 14:40:41 CDT 2006

G'day

I was trying to install IE6 on wine and cannot get past the following error:

wine: Call from 0x39140a00 to unimplemented function
shdocvw.dll.IEWinMain, aborting

I know it has been listed before, but I have gone through those threads
and cannot find an actual resolution. Sorry if I missed it though.

I am ultimately trying to get my Visual Foxpro 9 to access the mysql
database and understand that some portions of VFP rely on IE, so I
thought I'd get that working as I had some OLE errors.

Have either of these things been done before with VFP9 within wine? It
sounded like Markus had, so maybe I"ve just got something wrong here.

I don't mind reading, but I feel I've read everything I can find so
far...;-)

Thanks....

--
ldb