[Wine] VFP9 on CentOS4.3

Linda de Boer ldb at swmbo.ca
Mon Apr 17 19:58:14 CDT 2006

G'day

I am using wine 0.9.2 on CentOS 4.3. I tried this on 0.9.10 as well.
I have most of the VFP working fine except:

When I try the "toolbox" icon, I get the following error:

	Error loading file - record number 5. Cfoxlabel1
         <or one of its members>. FontCharSet: Error with
         Cfoxlabel1 - FontCharSet: Expression evaluated to
         an illegal value.

When I try the  "Task Pane Manager -- Options". Then I get the following
error:

	Error loading file - record number 4, pgfInfo
         <or one of its members>. Parent: Error with  - FontCharSet:
         Expression evaluated to an illegal value.

I am thinking that there is one base problem here.

I have been googling for these errors , but they don't offer much info.

I do have a "foxfont.fon" file in "drive_c/Program Files/Microsoft
Visual FoxPro 9/"

I installed all of the Microsoft Truetype fonts.

I have run debug with "+font", but haven't seen more very similar to the
errors above. I also have my applications default set to Win2K, but the
vfp9.exe is running as XP (upon which it was initially installed).

Does anyone else have this or is VFP9 working great for other folks.

I've been trying this one for a couple of days now, any new links for me
to hit? Maybe just one or two more dll's. Or maybe one that should be
native instead of builtin?

Thanks ...;-)

--
ldb