[Wine] Reconnecting wine-users and comp.emulators.ms-windows.wine

Jeremy White jwhite at codeweavers.com
Tue Apr 25 08:28:09 CDT 2006

Hi Folks,

I'm trying an experiment this morning; trying to reconnect this
mailing list and the Usenet newsgroup so that they can
be considered one logical entity.

We used to have this feature, but it was done by a third party
tool that did not work well.

Then mailman added this feature, but when we tried it, it went
psycho, trying to sync every email that ever was.

But now mailman has added a 'mass-catchup' feature which lets it
synchronize between the Usenet newsgroup without going psycho,
at least in theory.

So I'm trying it.  Hopefully the two groups are now one!

Cheers,

Jeremy