[Wine] Agent 3.3 on Linux?

Dan Epstein dseps at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 29 01:46:54 CDT 2006

I dual boot WinXP and Fedora Linux and would like to run Agent 3.3 when
I boot to Fedora.  Has anyone successfully installed WINE (codeweavers?)
on Linux and gotten the current Agent to function?  What has your
experience been?  What problems have you encountered?

I've seen very little discussion in the newsgroup.  The web page that
Mark Prince pointed to a few years ago is no longer active:

    On Wed, 31 Jul 2002 15:44:10 GMT, Mark Prince