[Fwd: [Wine] ERROR ChoosePixelFormat failed]

manuel mjromero at ono.com
Sat Apr 29 03:09:22 CDT 2006

hi everyone

the installation progres is ok but, when I run the program it sow the
next error:

manuel at pcportatil:~/.wine/drive_c/Archivos de programa/CTE/Lider$ wine
Lider.exe
fixme:win:LockWindowUpdate (0x10020), partial stub!
fixme:win:LockWindowUpdate ((nil)), partial stub!
fixme:win:LockWindowUpdate (0x10020), partial stub!
fixme:win:LockWindowUpdate ((nil)), partial stub!
fixme:win:LockWindowUpdate (0x10020), partial stub!
fixme:win:LockWindowUpdate ((nil)), partial stub!
fixme:win:LockWindowUpdate (0x10020), partial stub!
fixme:win:LockWindowUpdate ((nil)), partial stub!
err:opengl:X11DRV_ChoosePixelFormat glXChooseFBConfig returns NULL
(glError: 0)

and it show the next 3 windows:

1 windows show the text: "ChoosePixelFormat failed"
2 windows show the text: "CodeGuard detected error(s) in the program. A
log file will be created" (I don't know where is this log file)
3 windows show the text: "Abnormal program termination"

well I try to install with wine 0.9.10 on Ubuntu linux.

Please, can help me anyone, I don't know what can I do...

thank for all