[Wine] Re: Agent 3.3 on Linux?

Beartooth Stafwright Beartooth at adelphia.net
Sat Apr 29 06:57:17 CDT 2006

On Fri, 28 Apr 2006 23:46:54 -0700, Dan Epstein wrote:

> I dual boot WinXP and Fedora Linux and would like to run Agent 3.3 when I
> boot to Fedora.  Has anyone successfully installed WINE (codeweavers?) on
> Linux and gotten the current Agent to function?  [....]

I haven't even tried, and can't tell you what you really want. But if you
don't get that, you might be interested (if you don't already know) in the
fact that Pan from pan.rebelbase.com, has been getting updates again.
Maybe it would do what you want without the detour through M$.

--
Beartooth Staffwright, Wordcrafty Squirreler, Neo-
Redneck Retiree,  Not Quite Clueless Power User