[Wine] Re: GoogleEarth

Wade Smart wade at wadesmart.com
Sat Apr 29 08:31:58 CDT 2006

04292006 0828 GMT-6

I made a few changes and I got this message:

NOTE; if the "login status" is blocking access to the OK button then do the following:
click on the login window, press Alt-F4, then read the message below.

Google Earth could not start in "OpenGL" mode. It is suggested you exit and start
Google Earth again after trying one of the following:

    1) Set color depth to "True Color" in display properties

    2) Start google after waiting a minute

    3) Close others apps.

Otherwise try DirectX

Wade