[Wine] Re: Wine is very slow

C. J. Clegg reply.to.newsgroup at nospam.no
Sat Apr 29 13:32:40 CDT 2006

On 29 Apr 2006 21:15:42 +0300, Kari Hurtta <hurtta at attruh.keh.iki.fi>
wrote:

>>  Well, as far I know comp.emulators.ms-windows.wine and
>> wine-users mailing list mailing list has been linked on past.

Whaddya know, so it is.

I guess that means that all of you who are posting from the mailing
list get your email addresses circulated all over the internet and
added to about eleventy gazillion spam lists.

Right?

Seems to me this should be made more clear to those who subscribe to
the mailing list, so that they don't get too surprised when their spam
volume goes up an order of magnitude or two.