[Wine] Re: Wine is very slow

James Hawkins truiken at gmail.com
Sat Apr 29 14:41:26 CDT 2006

On 4/29/06, Exeter <Exeter at abz.invalid> wrote:

> Perhaps in the past at some point but the mailing list posts just
> started showing up four days ago.  That still does not answer the
> question why does a mailing list feel they should use a usenet
> group for propigation?

The users and developers requested this feature.  Many in the wine
community felt the need for an online forum, in addition to a mailing
list, and no one wanted to maintain said forum, so we relinked the
usenet group, the online forum access being google groups.  I don't
see any problem in opening up the wine community by including this
group.  Previously, the two were separate entities that (most of the
time) didn't intermingle.  Now we have an even larger community to
foster ideas and help users.

--
James Hawkins