[Wine] WINEPATH disappeared?

Vincent Povirk madewokherd+d41d at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 12:35:38 CDT 2006

Well, I don't know a thing about this and can't really give you any
answers, but since you have a simple way to test it, you could do a
"git bisect" to find the patch that caused this use of WINEPATH to
stop working. That would at least tell you who made the change and
give some idea of what changed and why.

http://wiki.winehq.org/GitWine has instructions on doing that.

--
Vincent Povirk