[Wine] WINEPATH disappeared?

Daniel Leaberry leaberry at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 16:07:39 CDT 2006

Thanks, we have a workaround and we're looking at perhaps adding a patch for
this.

for those interested the workaround is to create a small batch file with
these two lines.

set PATH=%PATH%;%EXPORTEDBASHVAR%;
%1

run the thing like this:

export EXPORTEDBASHVAR="z:\path\to\dll_dir_1\;z:\path\to\dll_dir_2"
wcmd /c file.bat cmd_to_exec

It works. It's not pretty but it works.

Daniel