[Wine] Two issues with Diablo II

Colin Kern razael1 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 5 09:07:24 CDT 2006

The OSS drivers have their own problems.  If I try any hardware
acceleration other than "emulation", Diablo crashes with "UNHANDLED
EXCEPTION: ACCESS VIOLATION".  With emulation, the sound works in the
intro and main menu, but often when I load my game it turns into
incredibly loud static.  Occasionally it works, and the sound is fine
without the delay I get when using ALSA.

Colin