[Wine] Digital Works 95: Problem with animated dashed lines on elements

Alan McKinnon alan at linuxholdings.co.za
Fri Dec 1 01:13:23 CST 2006

On Thursday 30 November 2006 14:12, Gunnar Thielebein wrote:
> I've installed the latest available wine
> [ebuild   R   ] app-emulation/wine-0.9.22

Hi Gunnar,

I see you are a gentoo user, probably using stable. Wine 0.9.22 is 4
months old, and the latest is 0.9.26. There have been many improvements
recently and you really should upgrade to the upstream latest.

Add unstable wine to packages.keywords and emerge wine:

echo "app-emulation/wine" > /etc/portage/package.use
emerge -av wine

[snip]

> -=>>equery uses wine

[snip]

That command gives a list of things with support for wine. It would be
better to supply the compile settings that wine is using with

emerge -pv wine

alan