[Wine] Running Win32 application from wine

Lukáš Oliva olivalukas at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 15:03:57 CST 2006

  Hi,
I would like to use Wine on gentoo for utilization of commercial
software that our company uses. Unfortunately only copying the home
directory does not seem to be sufficient, because after copying some
dll libraries that program desired it returns problem with
insufficient installed program. I tried to install it from original
cd, but after the main graphic screen, it just shows Setup wizard is
preparing installation and finishes. No error, just no action (not
only no graphical effect, but also no CPU utilization).

  Could yu please recommend me something to make running, find the
problem or provide some documentation/howto links other than winehq
main page?

  Thanks

  Lukas Oliva