[Wine] PrintMaster 7.0 *nearly*, *very* nearly printing properly

David Dawson gobble_em_up at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 6 16:50:53 CST 2006

I have PrintMaster 7.0 Classic (I assume) and it will in fact print, which
is more than it will do on Win XP, but Wine printing is not able to handle
the coloured fonts correctly.

Is there a tweak that can be applied? By downloading a dll for instance?

The only Wine error related to printing was:

fixme:commdlg:PRINTDLG_WMCommandA No handling for print quality combo box
yet.

That didn't stop printing from happening, but coloured fonts didn't look
right on the output.

This is *so* close to being usable.
Could anybody suggest a patch for this in wine 0.9.19 ? (if needed)?

I'm not at all familiar with wine, but in this case would be willing to
debug the code a bit with some help.

Any suggestions?
Thanks

--
If you wrestle in the mud with a pig.
you both get dirty, and the pig likes it.

-- Dave Dawson