[Wine] backward step?

Doug Laidlaw laidlaws at dougshost.invalid
Wed Dec 6 16:50:53 CST 2006

Running my jigsaw program, BigJig, under Wine-0.9.17, the screen looks like
it did under early versions (0.9.12 and before), and all the jigsaw
selection thumbnails have gone.  This has been the case since version 0.9.15.

I recall that I fixed the layout by installing fonts - something about the
size of the fonts set the size of the buttons.  I am running Sidenet, which
links to the Linux fonts.  Installing Windows fonts gave me captions to the
thumbnails, but no images, and it didn't fix the splash screen.

Doug.
--
"Fair tresses man's imperial race ensnare,
And beauty draws us with a single hair."