[Wine] Re: Voice of Japan

Gerfried Mangamaniac at gmx.at
Mon Dec 11 14:43:42 CST 2006

The permissions seem to have nothing to do - I changed the permissions
to allow rwx all users but still no sound.
I got this ALSA error message with some other programms too till I used
the modprobe snd_seq instruktion. Then it worked for the other
applications.
If the fixmes really have nothing to do with the problem I have no clue
why it doesnt want to work.