[Wine] MSSQL + ODBC + BDE + WINE colaboration

aris wendy bukuweb at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 03:13:46 CST 2006

Dear Master

I am new comer in this mailing list.  Can you tell me how to connect BDE and
ODBC for MSSQL connection using wine. I have already install BDE from Delphi
5 and DBCrab from Winetools. ODBC is OK to connect MS SQL database. But when
I joint with BDE using ODBC to connect database there is some error like :

[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][DBNETLIB] SQL Server does not exist or
access denied

But wheb I connect using ODBC only without BDE, there is no problem at all.
Can you explain to me what this situation?

Thank in advance