[Wine] REMOVE ME FROM THIS LIST!!!!!

Nigel Henry cave.dnb at tiscali.fr
Wed Dec 27 14:40:54 CST 2006

On Wednesday 27 December 2006 20:28, Linda Ortmann wrote:
> I Have NO IDEA how I wound up on this mailing list,but I keep getting
> emails from users of whatever the hell "wine" is,and I keep blocking the
> addresses but the emails keep coming.
>
>   UNSUBSCRIBE ME FROM THIS LIST IMMEDIATELY!!!!

Clearly someone has subscribed you to the wine-users list. Usually you get a
confirmation email sent to you, to confirm that you are the the one that has
subscribed to the list, and you have to reply to that. if you have not
received a confirmation email for subscribing to the wine-users list, and yet
find yourself on the list, there is clearly some problem.

For your information Wine is an application that makes it possible to use
Windows apps on a Linux operating system. Be gratefull that at least the Wine
list is low volume. You could be getting 100+ emails each day from some
lists.

Hopefully someone having oversight of the list will find a way for you to get
unsubscribed, even though you youself havn't subscribed to this list.

Nigel.