[Wine] Re: screen size and screen location

Fabrice DELENTE fabrice.delente at free.fr
Sat Dec 30 16:06:54 CST 2006

> Are you able to set the desktop for individual applications using winecfg?

I don't think the first poster wanted a per-app setting; if it's the case I
misred.

In my case, I never tell wine which resolution I want; I start it in a
second X server, and the resolutions are set by the server itself. The wine
app being the only app running in this server, it is free to choose the
resolution it wants.

In the old days of wine.cfg, I had one cfg file by app; when I started an
app, it copied its cfg file over wine.cfg, so it was easy to get the
resolution needed.

--
Fabrice DELENTE