[Wine] Could not load 'SOUND.DLL' required by 'sierrawh', error=2

GuruLounge - MailLists maillists at gurulounge.dyndns.org
Thu Feb 2 13:25:39 CST 2006

Something else I've tried on programs with issues like this is simply
put a copy of the dll in every directory it looks, windows\\system32,
windows\\system, and yourprogramdirectory\\.   I've noticed with some
programs they check their own directories first for dlls.

You might also see if the dll needs to be registered, try:

regsvr32 sound.dll

and see what message you get.

Jeff