[Wine] [[email protected]: Re: Army Builder 3 and linux]

Mads Laursen wine at dossen.dk
Thu Feb 2 17:10:23 CST 2006

Hello wine-users

I'm trying to run the program Army Builder from Wolflair under wine
0.9.7 (freshly compiled on up-to-date Source Mage Gnu Linux distro).

The program runs without problems, but wine does not render the ui
correctly. All standard buttons in the program fail to be drawn, and
are not able to be clicked by the mouse. The fokus-marking around the
buttons is however drawn, and tooltips work. Using enter to activate
the fokused button also works.

Turning on WINEDEBUG does not immediately yield anything.

I have placed a screenshot at
http://dossen.dk/~dossen/images/screenshot-ArmyBuilder
The dialog box is supposed to have several buttons on the right, of
which the topmost one is fokused.

I'm including my correspondance with Wolflair technical support.

Thank you in advance for any suggestions on how to get this working

/dossen

----- Forwarded message from Technical Support <helpdesk at wolflair.com> -----