[Wine] wine 0.9.7 + football manager 2006

Piotr Gęga arahjakult at tlen.pl
Tue Feb 7 10:33:29 CST 2006

hello
I have installed Wine 0.9.7 on Debian Sarge from source.
Next I  have install original game Football Manager 2006 using Wine.
Everything was OK and i start testing game.
My problem is fact that when i use game first time everyting was
fine: starting game, playing and finishing game. When i have started
second time (and every next times) after starting game i've got an
error (game's window) that game 'can't find fots/fm main'. it's
strange because when i start game first everyting was alright :/

To fix up this problem i have to delete .wine catalog and start
winecfg one more time and next install game again. but that strange
situation comes back every time of second time playing game :/

can you give me some suggests ?