[Wine] Font problems with remote X11 displays

Stealth Dave dave at triplecatproductions.com
Thu Feb 16 15:03:53 CST 2006

Okay, after doing *even* *more* Googling (I thought I had done an
exhaustive search), I found this link:

http://technically.us/n8/articles/page/3

Which directed me to add these lines to user.reg:

[Software\\Wine\\X11 Driver]
"ClientSideWithRender"="N"

Worked like a charm!  To the devs on the list, could we add these lines
to the default user.reg with a default value of "Y"?  I find that it's
easier to change an existing setting than to add a new one.

Thanks, all.
- Dave