[Wine] VB on Linux with Wine

Raghu raghu.jonnalagadda at cmcltd.com
Fri Feb 17 05:27:13 CST 2006

 I created simple ActiveX EXE in VB with some GET method
 and a tester program (standard EXE ) that tries to call
 the methos from the ActiveX EXE.

 Registered the ActiveX EXE and run the stand alone
 application. On execution of the object creation, the PC
 hangs giving error: Unhandled page fault on read access ......

Here is the piece of code:

ActiveX EXE code:
------------------
Dim obj As MyLinux.Linux
Set obj = New MyLinux.Linux   /* this statement is failing in Linux */
MsgBox obj.OSName

Tester Program:
Private Sub Class_Initialize()
	m_Value = "Linux"