[Wine] Windows Start in Folder?

Larry Alkoff labradley at mindspring.com
Sat Feb 18 11:36:59 CST 2006

Dennis McLeod wrote:
> Is there any way to emulate the Windows "Start In Directory" function
> when setting up a launcher for a program under Wine? I can do it in
> CrossOver Office but haven't yet clicked on how to accomplish this
> function under Wine
>
> Dennis

I did it under KDE by just setting up a new icon (link to application)
with 'work path' set to my 'start in' directory.  That worked fine.

There is probably a way to do it from the command line so you can call a
program with a script but I don't know the syntax.

Larry

--
Larry Alkoff N2LA - Austin TX
Using Thunderbird on Slackware Linux