[Wine] Do the developers of wine get royalties or developement support from cross over office and transgaming companies

Tomislav Bobic ambiguous at dart.net.au
Sun Feb 19 04:33:08 CST 2006

I would like to know if wine developers (well team) receives royalties
or support from transgaming and cross over office creators.

Because I am disgusted that the Wine creators spent so much time and
effort and hard work into their creation with good intension's whilst
transgaming and cross over office developers use there system to profit
on things that are a necessity rather than just being a nice unnecessary
feature to the OS.

If this is the case and the creators of wine are not offered anything by
these two companies then the two companies really should have no right
developing out of date software on the hard working backs of the wine
creators and also should be restricted from using the wine creators
software to run there software

I see this as a great injustice if it is the case.

Thank you, please respond with your answers to my question.