[Wine] could not load ... as Win32 binary

Sabine Sagner-Weigl postit at weiglwelt.de
Sun Jan 8 11:06:46 CST 2006

Hi!

I am using Debian (Etch) und wine 0.9.5-winehq-1.
When I try to install a Program the installation routine hangs, when it
registers some data.
The last messages I get are:

warn:process:CreateProcessW (L"C
\\windows\\temp\\is-QIULB.tmp\\_isetup\\_RegDLL.tmp",...): ignoring some
flags in 4000000
wine: could not load L"C
\\windows\\temp\\is-QIULB.tmp\\_isetup\\_RegDLL.tmp" as Win32 binary

The messages are the same whether I do a minimal setup manually or a rather
complete setup with winetools from scratch.

In December it worked already. Now it doesn't any more (after a apt-get
upgrade with many, many packages).

Any suggestions?

Sabine