[Wine] HtmlHelp in Wine

Igor Gorbounov igorbounov at topazelectro.ru
Fri Jan 13 00:17:35 CST 2006

Hi, All!
I've tried to invoke a command (using Wine-0.9.5) "wine hh document.chm" and
received a message that a Mozilla Active X control is needed, and then this
control was downloaded from source.wineHQ.org (Mozilla ActiveX Control
and installed. I've installed Mozilla-1.7, too.
And nevertheless, the command "wine hh document.chm" produces a message
about a not supported protocol.
So is htmlhelp viewer implemented in Wine or not yet?
And if it is completely implemented, then how is it usable?
    Igor Gorbounov