[Wine] Problem with WineTools - unexpected identifier

Joachim von Thadden thadden at web.de
Fri Jan 13 04:35:17 CST 2006

Am Tue, Jan 10, 2006 at 09:37:48AM +0200 schrieb Rainer M Krug:
> Dear Jopachim
>
> sorry for mailing you directly, but I didn't get any reply from the wine
> mailing list.
> Dou you have any ideas how I could solve the problem outlined below?

I think I answered on the list: As you can see in your log, the lines
that cause the error in the ~/.kde/share/config/gtkrc are mentioned. It
is a problem with the Xdialog you are using. The WineTool's builtin
one might not be appropiate or the one you installed. You have to find
it out. Move the Xdialog-Link in the winetools directory out of the way
and see whether it works.

> /home/ckrug/.kde/share/config/gtkrc:37: error: unexpected identifier
> `gtk-alternative-button-order', expected keyword - e.g. `style'
> /home/ckrug/.kde/share/config/gtkrc:37: error: unexpected identifier
> `gtk-alternative-button-order', expected keyword - e.g. `style'
> Choice is /home/ckrug/.kde/share/config/gtkrc:37: error: unexpected
> identifier `gtk-alternative-button-order', expected keyword - e.g. `style'

Regards
	Joachim von Thadden
          Never run a touchy system!!!"