[Wine] article on wine in Linux Journal

nicholas.g.lawrence at mainroads.qld.gov.au nicholas.g.lawrence at mainroads.qld.gov.au
Mon Jan 16 17:59:41 CST 2006

> Am Tue, Jan 10, 2006 at 09:46:33AM +1000 schrieb nicholas.g.
> lawrence at mainroads.qld.gov.au:
> >
> > Has anyone read the article discussing Wine (and other related
> > software) in a recent Linux Journal?

> Joachim von Thadden <thadden at web.de> wrote on 13/01/2006 08:30:55 PM:
> Probably, as I'm the author.

> Regards
> Joachim von Thadden
> --
> "Never touch a running system! Never run a touching system?
> Never run a touchy system!!!"

Actually, the specific article I was referring to was;
"Running Windows Games in Linux"
by Dee-Ann LeBlanc
page 48, January 2006

Regards,
Nick

Opinions contained in this e-mail do not necessarily reflect
the opinions of the Queensland Department of Main Roads,
Queensland Transport or Maritime Safety Queensland, or
endorsed organisations utilising the same infrastructure.
If you have received this electronic mail message in error,
please immediately notify the sender and delete the message
from your computer.