[Wine] Wine based "Windows desktop"

Joachim von Thadden thadden at web.de
Mon Jan 16 16:55:16 CST 2006

Am Mo, Jan 16, 2006 at 09:48:53 +0100 schrieb Hans Christian Studt:
> I think this would allow more users to try out wine using the familar
> windows gui interface.
>
> Next step would be to install simple windows applications all within the
> familar windows environmet.

I don't understand where this leads to: If you want to use Windows just
do it! If you buy a new car do you want to look it like your old one?
No, you just want it to have pedals and a steering-wheel. The rest will
look different but will do the same as in your old one. And I am sure
you don't want to use your old seats. Make yourself familiar with the
new ones and have fun with them. It's not so hard.

Regards
	Joachim von Thadden
          Never run a touchy system!!!"