[Wine] Re: Wine and Kaleidagraph

Rein Klazes wijn at wanadoo.nl
Fri Jan 20 10:13:20 CST 2006

On Fri, 20 Jan 2006 14:13:25 +0100 (CET), in
gmane.comp.emulators.wine.user you wrote:

>I really don't know what is happening, do you have any ideas??.

I have tried Kaleidagraph 4.0 demo, with current wine. I don't see the
problem. If I need to do something special to make the error happen,
please tell me how.

Otherwise:

- upgrade to wine 0.9.6 if you did not do so.

If that does not help, create a debug log like this:

WINEDEBUG=+menu wine /usr/kaleido/KGraph.exe  &>winedebug.log

If the result is large,bzip2 the winedebug.log and send the result to me
or put it somewhere on the net and give us the URL. If it is small just
post the log on this list.

Rein.