[Wine] Only one app keeps me on Windows - Can WINE free me?

Ewan Grantham ewan.grantham at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 17:36:36 CST 2006

Unfortunately, the tools listed there are primarily ones you can only
use if you physically hack your TiVo. Something that is possible to be
done, but in many cases requires some soldering that I'd prefer not to
perform.

Also, I'm not sure that any of them run under Wine - which puts me
back in the same boat.

Thanks anyway,
Ewan